The first thing you need to do is determine which type of printing is best for your job.
The best way of doing this is looking at both printing techniques and their advantages.
Advantages of Digital Printing:
- Digital printing technology has increased immensely over the years.
- It is more accurate in every print replicating the last one. This ensures less waste and confidence that you will receive the same quality on each print.
- It has a quick turnaround time.
- It is extremely cost effective
- With digital printing you can customize your printing. Images and content can be changed on each piece without stopper the press.
- Digital printing is excellent for advertising & marketing techniques; you can target your audience by using variable.
In conclusion, digital printing is good for quick cost effective printing that will always produce the same variation of color and can be changed in according to the data required.
Advantages of Offset Printing:
- Offset printing, prints on numerous of surfaces. Example: paper, wood, cloth, metal, leather, plastic & more.
- Offset printing in large quantities is very cost effective, even digital printing cannot compare to the price with high volume prints.
- Offset produces a high quality images
In conclusion, offset printing is good for high quantities of printing as it is cost effective. It also prints a high quality image and can be printed on various of materials.