This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.digitalcitymarketing.com. This privacy notice is applicable solely for information collected by this web site. As such, it will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is potentially used and with whom it may ultimately be shared with.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures set up to protect your private information from any misuse.
- How you can correct discrepancies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us any time you choose to. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you.
- Correct any data we have about you, if any.
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take every precaution to protect your information. Only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e. billing or customer service) are provided access to personally identifiable information. The computers and/or servers in which we store personally identifiable data are kept in a secure environment at all times.